At Saskatchewan River Hunting Camps you can hunt trophy whitetail, black bear, geese and ducks. Bowhunters, rifle hunters, shotgunners and muzzleloader hunters are all welcome. We have been outfitting since 1985, and the manager, Glen Hill has been around since day one.
Saskatchewan River Hunting Camps
1529 East Heights
We offer fantastic trophy whitetail and black bear hunts. This is the start of our tenth year of an allocated outfitting area for big game. No other outfitter can trespass on our AOA. We started managing our area 9 years ago with great results.
We harvested four bucks in 2003 that scored over 170-inches. Our average score of all whitetails harvested in 2003 was 159-inches. In 2004, our largest whitetail scored a whopping 189 5/8" with an average buck score of 153-inches. And, in 2005, the largest buck taken scored 193-inches with an average buck score of 154". We have over 70 shooting house locations for our whitetail deer hunts.
Our black bear hunts are second to none. Our largest spring bear to date weighed in at 606 pounds! We hold two of the top three oldest bears harvested on record in Saskatchewan. Do you think 32 and 31.5 years old are old black bears? One was harvested in the spring and the other in the fall. We don't over-hunt our area, and we have lots of quality black bear in our woods!
Fantastic spots open for the upcoming season! Deluxe lakeside fishing lodge located on Tobin Lake -- "Where the big ones keep getting bigger!"
Northern Pike and Walleye packages for the fisherman who wants huge fish:
- 3 to 5 day trips in our deluxe lakeside accommodations
- World class fishing on the famous Tobin Lake
- 3 River Systems: Saskatchewan River, Torch River, Mossy River
Amazing Black Bear Hunting:
- Deluxe lakeside lodge (for bow or rifle hunting).
- Remote outpost camp (designated bow only and rifle only stands)
- Area not hunted in 6 years!
- Outpost camp with no fences, no people, no phones – Just peace and quiet!
Saskatchewan River Hunting Camp's: Bear Trophy Room
Great Whitetail Hunting:
- November prime rut trophy whitetail hunts (rifle hunting) in heated shooting houses.
- Deluxe lakeside accommodations
- 320,000 acres of unspoiled and uninhabited, game rich land!
Saskatchewan River Hunting Camp's: Deer Trophy Room
For more information on available dates and price quotes go to the Saskatchewan River Hunting Camps web site below.